InfinityAT™ is an online trading platform that provides futures traders with access to the CME Group, Eurex, and ICE exchange markets.
- Single Click Order Entry and Trade Management
- Level II book
- Advanced OCO strategies and trade management tools
- Integrated Charting
- Simultaneous Multi Market Access, and more
- See our Video Section examples
No Platform Fee:
- $0 Platform Fee
- $0 Charting Fee*
Speed. In a world where data transmission speeds are measured in milliseconds, both the data feed and trade execution feed are designed and maintain for the highest level of performance.
Stability. At Transact, our FCM, in house software and IT professionals work on a daily basis to provide a stable and updated trading platform.
Proprietary. The trading software, network infrastructure, hardware and algorithms are owned, operated, and maintained by Transact. The InfinityATâ„¢ trading platform is NOT a "third party" platform. Why is this important? Because it gives us a vested interest in its success and we can immediately jump on any curve balls that the Internet may throw.
*Free With 10 Round Turns per 30 days, else $19.95 with less than 10 Round Turns per 30 days.
For both new and existing users please download InfinityAT™ Active Trader Platform Version 18.104.22.168.
Note: if you are an existing customer simply download Version 22.214.171.124 and follow the installation wizard, there is no need to uninstall previous versions.
Should you need any assistance please contact us directly.
Infinity recognizes that moving into a live trading environment can be difficult. You cannot simulate the physiological response to having something you value at risk. That is why we are suggesting a few markets you might be able to use to ease your way, responsibly, into the live side. Every now and then, you need to "test your mettle". This video should give you an idea of what we mean.
Stuck in the Simulator? Terrified in general? Try the micro Euro, $1.25 per tick. Click here to view the video
Here are some markets that have lower ranges, margins, or contract values than many of their counterparts. Make sure to remember that just like their larger or more highly leveraged counterparts, trading these markets still entails the same a risk of loss. Let us know if you need anything added to your account, or if you have any follow up questions.
E-mini Nasdaq (NQ): Popular Equity Index product; driven by prices of underlying tech stocks, relatively high overnight margin compared to this list (except YM), and biggest ADR (average daily range) of this list (at the time of this writing).
E-mini Dow (YM): Popular Equity Index product; driven by prices of underlying large cap stocks relatively high overnight margin compared to this list (except NQ), and biggest ADR (average daily range) of this list (at the time of this writing).
Mini-DAX (FDXM): Introduced by Eurex on 10/28/2015, 1/5th of the full size DAX contract traded on Eurex, which is based on the 30 largest and most actively traded German companies. Note, for a "mini" this is still a large contract compared to most others in this list, with an overnight margin of over 4000 Euro at the time of this writing.
US Ten Year Treasury Note (ZN): Extremely popular interest rate product; constantly in the news due to the US Interest Rate discussion; be careful around economic data releases.
E-micro Gold (MGC): 1/10 the full size GC contract (so, $1.00 per tick). At the time of this writing, trades about double the volume of YG. A good starter market since it's a very small contract.
Corn (ZC): Generally speaking, the least volatile grain market that we offer. Subject to limit moves, so pay attention to other ag products like Soybeans (ZS) and Wheat (ZW) as well. Don't trade if the market is near its price limit.
Right click to download a chart file that contains charts for these product along with an ADR study and the ADR in US Dollars as well, so you can get an idea. A sample image is below. If you want to use the attachment, the file must be download into this folder: C:/SierraChart/SierraChartTransActMA/Data. Remember, you cannot just download it anywhere, and click to open - you must put them in that folder and then open them from File > Open Chartbook.
CQG Trader delivers real-time quotes, trading and order management in an easy-to-use front-end. For the trader who doesn't require charting or technical analysis, CQG Trader provides a cost-effective solution to execute futures and options across multiple exchanges on a web-based trading platform.
- DOMTrader® shows depth-of-market
- Track market depth across multiple markets via a tabbed window interface
- Quote Board shows open, high, low, last and net change
- Orders and Positions View for account monitoring
CQG QTrader is CQG's newest electronic trading front-end. CQG QTrader combines global market access, charting and analytics as well high-performance electronic trading all in a single screen.
- All features of CQG Trader, including DOMTrader® and SnapTrader®
- Integrated charts and analytics
- Delivers market data and other information to Microsoft® Excel® using RTD feature
- Request and purchase historical data for back-testing
CQG Integrated Client is the flagship front-end from CQG, ideal for professional traders who require CQG's full suite of products including innovative trading interfaces for electronic trading, industry leading charting and analytics and global market connectivity.
- Multi-legged, intermarket, intramarket and exchange-traded spreads (CQG Spreader)
- Two order book views for depth-of-market (DOMTrader and Order Ticket)
- Trade routing and order management windows
- Integration of spreadsheet trading with order routing (Spreadsheet Trader)
- Customizable matrix style displays for quotes
- Low latency order routing via CQG's Hosted Exchange Gateways
Quotes and Charts
- High-speed, real-time and historical data
- TFlow charting application shows buy/sell strength
- Customizable continuation charts
- Quote displays, some for integration with Microsoft® Excel®
- Custom formula tool and 100+ basic and custom studies
- Automated order routing and alert features
- Portfolio scans and search function for symbols / exchanges
- Option strategy development through advanced analytics
- Integrated news sources
Trade Navigator's trading software takes immense quantities of complex data and distills it down. Through complex analysis the trading platform converts large amounts of data into clear signals you can understand at a glance. No matter which way the market is going, the Trade Navigator trading platform is designed to make trading simple.
- Charting, technical analysis, and back testing tools
- Daily and intraday trading with a library of technical indicators and availability of 120 days to several decades of intraday data
- U.S. and international continuous contracts with intuitive symbol format
- Ability to view spreads and Contract Highs and Lows in a Watch List or any type of chart
- Fast Market Indicator for spotting overly busy markets
- Trade Navigator's trading software comes with the Trade Sense coding language for creating and modifying your market strategies and receiving alerts on them
- Market Profile available
- Forward Curve and Seasonal charts available
- Tick-based, volume-based, and price-change-based data
- Volume Delta charts
Infinity Futures and the third party educators mentioned herein are separate, unaffiliated companies. Infinity Futures is not responsible for the services and products offered by these third party educators.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.